Wednesday, December 28, 2011

30 Things: Day 29

in this past month, what have you learned?

I have learned that I am strong.
I have learned that The Teenager and I can pack up our house and move in three days if necessary.
I have learned that this entire year has been one incredibly long test and it's finals week. Just have to hold on for a few more days.
I have learned that my girls are truly the reason I do this every day.
I have learned that I still believe in kindness and love.
I have learned that I am smarter than people give me credit for.
I have learned (again) that my siblings are numero uno.
I have learned that where there is a will, there is a way.
I have learned that music really is the best medicine for ... everything.
I have learned that life never stops. You never actually stop encountering problems, challenges, heartache, or happiness. It's the way you deal with these things that determines your happiness and peace.
I have learned that no matter how early I order holiday cards, they still won't be mailed until after Christmas.
I have learned from my mistakes but realize I still have a lot more to learn.
I have learned that a temperamental furnace can be excruciatingly frustrating.
I have learned that people are good. All of us.

1 comment :

  1. bravo...I've been pushing myself to finish this 30 things thing before the end of the year, and then I came back tonight and look who was here with me writing away...you :)

    ReplyDelete

chew it up or spit it out: