Thursday, April 23, 2015

Can I recant... the Fannypack?

Many years ago I wrote an essay somewhere regarding fanny packs. I cannot find it now, but I think I have to recant my stance. I recently wore a fanny pack to the zoo and I gotta tell you ... it was not only convenient, stylish, but an eye grabber!


It didn't hurt that it said "Fiesta Texas" on it and used to belong to my Gram. I could grab things with two hands, pay for lunch without setting down a kid or a soda. Amazing. And now, I'm thinking, these things could really take off with the right style.

I think Walmart already has the one up on me. Never say never: lesson learned.

2 comments :

  1. I love your posts- looks like a fun day at the zoo. Keep on rocking the fanny pack.

    AKA- Jungle Gym

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete

chew it up or spit it out: