Thursday, January 27, 2011

30 Things: Day 1

recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

1. Since I was 8 years old, I have had an obsession with Barney Clark.
2. When I was in middle school, I wrote in my Learning Log about a family growing up during difficult times. In the opening paragraph, the grandmother (in the story) said, "Sit down and eat your grub." My teacher circled "grub" with a bright red pen and wrote 'GRUB? NOT A WORD.' I have never forgotten her. I am going to look her up one day.
3. I've never seen Star Wars.
4. I haven't drank Jameson whiskey in over a year.
5. I live most intensely in my mind.
6. I can't sleep even when I am exhausted.
7. I have been blessed (and cursed) with an uncanny sense of intuition.
8. I look for the best in people. I forgive too quickly. I see the good in people. I compromise too much.
9. I am OCD. And I'm perfectly fine with that.
10. I am obsessed with pebble ice.
11. I still believe in true love. And I will until the day I die. Even if I never find it.
12. I want to meet Dr. Phil. So bad. And not just shake hands, but talk to him. I think he's amazing.
13. I never liked the Beatles.
14. I think wit, sarcasm, and dry humor are three of the best qualities anyone can possess.
15. I know good people when I meet them. I love good people. Honest people.

2 comments :

  1. My what impeccable hindsight you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely list...I wouldn't have guessed some of these things about you. I think I'm gonna start my 30 days soon. Maybe now. Maybe not. I don't know. :) I <3 your picture!!!

    ReplyDelete

chew it up or spit it out: