Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Something sweet.

I have the sweetest, most adorable Jakovasaur that lives in my attic.

We both have insomnia. Well, mostly just he does. So last night we both pulled an all-nighter and he helped me so much (I was working on a tight deadline). Jakov made me laugh, he got me a coke with extra extra ice, and he showed me videos of drag car races. He is also photoshopping a picture of Gizmo in her pink convertible that rules. More importantly, he gave me something sweet.

This morning we made Chloe and Jocey breakfast for Chloe's 13th birthday. He made the most delicious french toast with a crispy hat. It was awesome.

I am crazy about him. So much so that it warrants a blog entry. He will be a big contributor to my survival this winter. I just don't know what I would do without him. Thanks, baby.

No comments :

Post a Comment

chew it up or spit it out: