Tuesday, March 29, 2011

30 Things: Days 15 & 16

15. put your iPod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play
16. another picture of yourself


boom. that's right, 30 Things. take that ... first i start losing interest, then i'll start short-cutting our relationship by doing two- in-one posts, then i'll ignore you, then i'll change my number ... and then i'll feel bad, there will be words said, and you'll be another part of my past that seemed so simple.

first 10 songs that play on shuffle while i look for a picture of myself ...

"Gentle Hours" Yo La Tengo : "I Was Wrong" Badly Drawn Boy : "Taxman" The Beatles : "Bachelorette" Bjork : "Yellow Ledbetter" Pearl Jam : "Duet for Guitars #3" M. Ward : "Scenario" A Tribe Called Quest : "Pam Berry" The Shins : "Delia's Gone" Johnny Cash : "Head South" Modest Mouse : "Bodhisattva Vow" Beastie Boys


this photo is from dec 2008. i would probably call it "jameson in the morning". this time of my life was relatively uncomplicated. good music, good friends, sunny winters. i feel like this picture is really how the photographer saw me? and i think it's pretty close to who i was. i felt like my real self. and i don't want to go back but i want to remember. i hated getting my picture taken at the time, but i like to see it now.

No comments :

Post a Comment

chew it up or spit it out: