I think I might be boring! What does this mean?
Ten reasons I fear this to be true:
1. I look forward to watching Brian Mullahy on the weekend news.
2. I was sober at the Spoon concert and 3. was incredibly annoyed by how drunk people were around me.
4. I get aggravated when people bump into me.
5. Most of my status updates are about food.
6. I only have four things on my bucket list.
7. I replaced my bright pink fingernail polish with "Sheer Ivory".
8. My idea of a good time is a good night's sleep.
9. Friday night's highlight was Crown Burger.
10. I watched Minute to Win It. Again.
I wish I could drink a gallon of paint or visit an exotic island where they say everything backwards. I think I need a change of scenery. I mean, people used to despise me. They used to hope I didn't open my mouth and voice my opinion. Some people called me "creative" and "exciting." I used to have a hard time keeping up with myself. I never cared that the batteries were dead in the TV remote. Now I would rather stay quiet to make time pass quickly. I ignore people rather than have a confrontation. My clothes don't match and I can't remember the last time I shaved my legs. Is there no happy medium?
Boring. Lacklustery. Humphf. How disappointing.