Guess what time of the month it is?
That's right! Time for "Annoying Things That Make Me Physically Sick"!
And ... go!
1. Time for my mom to get her prescriptions refilled. This means two days of her binging and zombie-like antics. This includes each of her eyes going different directions when you talk to her (creepy). Bonus annoying side effects: extremely loud snoring/sleep whistling that I can hear, even now, through the walls; watching her have hallucinations of flying babies and visiting relatives; more rotting of her insides.
2. Time for someone I love to break my heart.
3. Time for SNOW in the month of April. Seriously? God has a sick, sick sense of humor.
4. Time for me to miss my grandpa so much that it hurts.
5. Time for life changes that I don't know if I am ready for. Terrifying, exciting, and life-changing. Just when I thought I was reaching a point of peace in my life, I realize I still have so much more to learn.
6. Time to move. Time to change. Time to grow. Time to hurt. Time to be strong. Time to sleep.